Address: Av. del Mar s/n – Mercury Village, 08398 Santa Susanna
(GPS: 2º 42m 56s E / 41º 37m 51s N)
Tel. (00 34) 93 767 90 08
Fax (00 34) 93 767 76 52
At the Santa Susanna Tourist Office we are here to provide you with any tourist information you might need about Santa Susanna while staying in the town.
Ask us about the tourist attractions of Santa Susanna, the Maresme district, and surrounding area, along with full information about accommodation, transport and activities.
You can also contact us by email or phone, to receive the information you need in order to plan your trip to perfection, or to book organised outings.
Services offered by the Tourist Office
- Information service for visitors to Santa Susanna. Information available about the town, the district and the whole of Catalonia, in particular Barcelona.
- Biosphere Certification to guarantee compliance with the principles of sustainability and continuous improvement
- SAFE TRAVELS is a stamp that recognizes safe travel protocols worldwide. The seal is promoted by The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC). The specially designed stamp will allow travellers to recognize governments and companies around the world, which have adopted health and hygiene global standardized protocols to prevent COVID-19.
- Tourist Office registered as category two in accordance with Decree 66/2014, of 13 May 2014, governing Tourism Information, Distribution and Assistance Services in Catalonia.
- Official information point for the Santa Susanna-Montnegre MTB Centre
- Bookings of outings, entrance tickets, stationery and merchandising.
- Wi-Fi antenna download point for the free Costa de Barcelona-Maresme tourism guide and the Inventrip app with information about Santa Susanna.
Tourist Office opening hours
Low season: (from 01/02 to the beginning of Easter and November). Monday to Friday from 9h to 13h.
Mid season: (Easter to 30/06 and 11/09 to 31/10). Monday to Friday from 9h to 14h. Weekends and public holidays from 10h to 13:30h.
High season: (from 01/07 to 10/09). Monday to Friday from 9h to 14h and 16h to 19h. Weekends and public holidays from 10h to 13:30h.
December and January closed.
If you have visited Santa Susanna, we would encourage you to fill in this survey and give us your impressions, so as to help us improve.
In accordance with Organic Personal Data Protection Act 03/2018 5 of December , we hereby inform you that your data will be included in an automated filing system the controller of which is FUNDACIÓN TURÍSTICA DE SANTA SUSANNA “In liquidation”, and that you may use the address Plaza Cataluña, 08398 Santa Susanna, to exercise your right of access, correction and cancellation of your personal data.
Give us your opinion about the Tourist Office
Give us your opinion about the destination
- Santa Susanna 2021 information dossier
- Santa Susanna street plan
- Shopping Guide
- Accommodation Guide
- Publintur magazine
- Gateways to the Montnegre
- Santa Susanna MTB
- Mapa cicloturisme
- Catalan Government tourist publications
- Barcelona Province tourist publications