Address: Av. del Mar s/n – Mecury Village, 08398 Santa Susanna
(GPS: 2º 42m 56s E / 41º 37m 51s N)
Tel. (00 34) 93 767 90 08
Fax (00 34) 93 767 76 52
At the Santa Susanna Tourist Office we are here to provide you with any tourist information you might need about Santa Susanna while staying in the town.
Ask us about the tourist attractions of Santa Susanna, the Maresme district, and surrounding area, along with full information about accommodation, transport and activities.
You can also contact us by email or phone, to receive the information you need in order to plan your trip to perfection, or to book organised outings.
Services offered by the Tourist Office
- Information service for visitors to Santa Susanna. Information available about the town, the district and the whole of Catalonia, in particular Barcelona.
- Biosphere Certification to guarantee compliance with the principles of sustainability and continuous improvement
- Q tourism office quality badge awarded in 2009
- Tourist Office registered as category two in accordance with Decree 66/2014, of 13 May 2014, governing Tourism Information, Distribution and Assistance Services in Catalonia.
- Official information point for the Santa Susanna-Montnegre MTB Centre
- Bookings of outings, entrance tickets, stationery and merchandising.
- Wi-Fi antenna download point for the free Costa de Barcelona-Maresme tourism guide and the Munip app with information about Santa Susanna.
Tourist Office opening hours
Low season: (from 01/02 to the beginning of Easter and November). Monday to Friday from 9h to 13h.
Mid season: (Easter to 30/06 and 11/09 to 31/10). Monday to Friday from 9h to 13.30h. Weekends and public holidays from 10h to 14h.
High season: (from 01/07 to 10/09). Monday to Friday from 9h to 13.30h and 17h to 21h. Weekends and public holidays from 10h to 14h.
December and January closed.
If you have visited Santa Susanna, we would encourage you to fill in this survey and give us your impressions, so as to help us improve.
In accordance with Organic Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, we hereby inform you that your data will be included in an automated filing system the controller of which is FUNDACIÓN TURÍSTICA DE SANTA SUSANNA, and that you may use the address Plaza Cataluña, 08398 Santa Susanna, to exercise your right of access, correction and cancellation of your personal data.
- Santa Susanna 2017 information dossier
- Santa Susanna street plan
- Shopping Guide
- Accommodation Guide
- Publintur magazine
- Gateways to the Montnegre
- Santa Susanna MTB
- Mapa cicloturisme
- Catalan Government tourist publications
- Barcelona Province tourist publications